Hi, I’m a reporter in New York covering mental health, public health, and the things that affect each of them, especially the economy and public policy. I’m a regular contributor to Forbes and have also reported stories for NPR, Kaiser Health News, Al Jazeera, and others.
Get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via call/text at 612-202-6779.
- This AI Tool For Diagnosing Autism Could Hit The Market ‘In The Second Half Of 2021’(10/2020)
- The Debates Ignored Mental Health. Here’s Where Trump And Biden Stand (10/2020)
- Raising The Minimum Wage By $1 May Prevent Thousands Of Suicides, Study Shows (1/2020)
- DNA Tests For Psychiatric Drugs Are Controversial But Some Insurers Are Covering Them (10/2019)
- ‘Mental Health Parity’ Is Still An Elusive Goal In U.S. Insurance Coverage (06/2019) (Also available from Kaiser Health News.)
Clear Health Costs
Financial Planning magazine
- What to do when your client is IPO crazy (04/2019)
The Bridge - Brooklyn business news
Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Food shelves in west metro see many signs of continuing, increased need (12/2013)
- This story, and others before 2016, are under my original surname, Hensley Chapman. I took my wife’s last name when we got married. If that’s confusing, check out this article.