Hi, I’m a reporter in New York covering breaking news for Forbes. I’ve reported on mental health, public health, and business both at Forbes and as a freelancer for NPR, Kaiser Health News, Al Jazeera, and elsewhere.
The best way to reach me is firstname.lastname@example.org or 347-567-6367.
Selected news stories
- Will Wealthy Countries Take In Afghan Refugees? Here’s What Europe, Canada And The U.S. Are Doing. (8/2021)
- County Hit Early By Delta Had More Breakthrough Cases, CDC Study Finds (7/2021)
- The Housing Shortage Is Worse Than Ever—And Will Take A Decade Of Record Construction To Fix, New Reports Say (6/2021)
- Mental Health Providers Worry They’ll Be Left Out Of First Vaccine Allocations (12/2020)
- The Debates Ignored Mental Health. Here’s Where Trump And Biden Stand (10/2020)
- Raising The Minimum Wage By $1 May Prevent Thousands Of Suicides, Study Shows (1/2020)
- DNA Tests For Psychiatric Drugs Are Controversial But Some Insurers Are Covering Them (10/2019)
- ‘Mental Health Parity’ Is Still An Elusive Goal In U.S. Insurance Coverage (06/2019) (Also available from Kaiser Health News.)
Clear Health Costs
Financial Planning magazine
- What to do when your client is IPO crazy (04/2019)
The Bridge - Brooklyn business news
Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Food shelves in west metro see many signs of continuing, increased need (12/2013)
- This story, and others before 2016, are under my original surname, Hensley Chapman. Like more and more men have been doing, I took my wife’s last name when we got married.